Making a Difference!
We welcome you to join the Daybreakers for an upcoming breakfast meeting or a service events, to make a difference in lives of friends and neighbors in Edmonds and around the world!
The Rotary Club of Daybreakers meets at Anthony's Beach Cafe . We serve a hot breakfast and enjoy engaging speakers and fellowship to start our day. Check our Events Calendar to see who the speaker will be.
We get started a 7am, ending by 8:30 am and you are welcome to join us.
Anthony's Beach Cafe is located at 456 Admiral Way in Edmonds.
Guests are welcome to join us for our meetings and guest presentations starting a 7am and wrapping up at 830am on Tuesdays at the Anthony's Beach Cafe at 456 Admiral Way.
The Apple Cup Challenge was won by the Daybreaker UW supporters 3,580 to 1,490. The Huskies led in all categories: donations, ticket sales and, of course, game score. However, the clear winners were the 34 Daybreakers family and friends who showed up to cheer their team. A great beginning to what could become a classic rivalry. Over $1000 was raised to support the Daybreakers Foundation.
Saturday, December 10th 6 pm
Tom and Dorothy Sheehan's Home
Tom and Dorothy will provide beverages and wine. According to the first letter of you last name, please bring:
Those wishing to participate in the rousing Gift Exchange, bring a wrapped bottle of wine. Only two dirty Santa steals allowed.
RSVP by signing up or contacting Tom. Members: See Event Calendar for more information.
Reasons to Love Rotary Right Now
- Because we are about to eradicate a disease, and you can be part of it—we are 99.9% of the way toward ending polio
- Because you are connected to people who take action
- Because our Foundation is 100 years strong and is a story of vision, compassion and generosity
- Because we know all about social networking—today that network is 1.2 million members strong who are connected to other leaders in their own communities and around the world
- Because the good you do really does come back to you
- Because membership just became a lot more flexible
- Because our work to support peace and end conflict is making the world a better place—one person at a time
- Because Rotary’s scholarships help the best and brightest achieve their goals
- Because science says Rotarians are happier and healthier
- Because our future is bright
From The Rotarian, August 2016